Hung Alum Is The CW's Green Arrow

It's time to dash those Justin Hartley Green Arrow dreams. The handsome Hartley won't be slinging arrows over at the CW. Warner Bros. TV has their sights on Hung alum Stephen Amell. I don't watch Hung, I can't say if he's a good actor, or if the show will ever air (anyone remember Wonder Woman?) but I'm a sucker for blue eyes and I like what I see so far, but I retain the right to change my mind.

Thusfar, Arrow is said to be a “modern retelling” of the DC Comics character’s story, and not a spin-off, which is probably what killed Hartley's chance of donning the Emerald Archer garb again. Sources claim that Harley was never even considered.

Amell will star as the Green Arrow and his billionaire-playboy alter ego, Oliver Queen. David Nutter, who helmed the Smallville pilot, is on board to direct Arrow, off of a script from Andrew Kreisberg (Justice League, Warehouse 13), Greg Berlanti (No Ordinary Family) and Marc Guggenheim (the big screen’s Green Lantern).

I'm not sure if Amell can fill Hartley's shoes, but he's definitely built for the task, if his six pack are any indication.

What do you think about the new Green Arrow? I think I'll be looking out for Arrow if it makes it to TV.

Source : TVLine

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.