New Stills from Magic Mike

Break out the dollar bills ladies and gentlemen. Magic Mike is busting out some new stills, and each one makes me more excited for this movie than the last!

First up, Alex Rodriguez, Kevin Nash, Channing Tatum and Matt Bomer.


Before I get into how freaking blue Matt's eyes are, I'll just gush a little that I am a huge wrestling fan, and seeing that Kevin Nash is in here makes me a little giddy. But seriously, it should be a crime to have eyes that blue. He's just too pretty, I mean seriously just look so I can go on.

And one of Channing and Alex Pettyfer

Want more Magic Mike news, of course you do. Pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, which hits stands tomorrow. And you can check out Matt Bomer's interview where he talks about Magic Mike here  


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.