Hunger Games Contest, And the Winner Is...

After much consideration, and as much verification of entries as I could manage, like always I decided to let Random.org do the hard work of choosing a winner, because lets be honest I wish I had enough prizes for everyone. Thank you to everyone who participated.

And the first prize winner of the pin and poster is : Abigail Ashley.
 
The second prize winner of the poster is: Cami Daniels.

Please email me your snail mail address to Suepafly(at)hotmail(dot)com within seven (7) days to claim your prize. And thanks for playing.

Check back soon for more contests! You won't want to miss, more swag from San Diego including a Ringer stool, a signed special edition True Blood comic, and lots more! And as soon as I can manage to post it I'll be giving away not one, but four copies of Arwen Elys Dayton's Resurrection before it hits stands.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.