Magic Mike Red band Trailer and Teaser

If you've been following MuseLed Blog here, then you know that I am very excited for Magic Mike. 

This time Tv Film News presents the red band trailer and teaser. If you haven’t heard the film stars Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey; all of them eye candy. And now I firmly believe that director Steven Soderbergh has a direct pipeline to my brain, giving me just what I asked for.

Ladies and Gents if you thought the previous trailers were hot, they are nothing compared to these. They are completely NSFW, but worth watching. And now I'm going to go fan myself and wonder if that was all Manganiello.

Magic Mike opens in the US on June 29, and hits UK cinemas on July 11.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.