And The WINNER IS...



After much consideration, and as much verification of entries as I could manage, like always I decided to let Random.org do the hard work of choosing a winner. Thank you to everyone who participated.

And the winner is: Amy Gideon said...


The thing I like best are Faye names. They're just cool. I want to name any future daughter I have Evening. :)
I <3 the series. I posted on FB and Twitter. The links are below:

http://www.facebook.com/MuseLedBlog/posts/265581566794317?ref=notif¬if_t=feed_comment

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1596484648

On Twitter I'm AnneLives81.

Please email me your snail mail address to wegie at ymail dot com within seven (7) days to claim your prize. And thanks for playing.

Check back soon for more contests! You won't want to miss, more swag from San Diego including a Ringer stool, a signed special edition True Blood comic, and lots more!

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.