BRAVE's New Trailer


"In every age family is king, and the bravest journeys are never taken alone." Brave is set in the Scottish Highlands and follows Meridia (Kelly MacDonald), daughter of King Fergus (Billy Connolly) and Queen Elinor (Emma Thompson). Meridia wants to make her own path in life and shuns her Kingdom’s custom, evoking chaos.   

I’ve been excited for Brave since the first trailer emerged.  This new trailer shows some familiar scenes, but also gives us more than a glimpse into Meridia’s family.  I think this film will resonate with many families around the world.  I remember being a tomboy, full of action and mayhem:  my dad laughing with me, brothers who seem to have no rules, and my mother just trying to get me in dresses.  I think Brave will more than deliver this summer.  “If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?”

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.