True Blood Filming In Los Angeles, CA.




A friend of mine posted photos of her and Stephen Moyer as well as autographs on the famous rolling stone cover in which Anna Paquin is sandwiched between the ever so hot Alexander Skarsgard, and Stephen Moyer. If you remember it or have it, it's the photo where this trio are covered in blood and Alex is holding one of her legs up. I've posted that picture as you can see. Pretty sexy and grotesque at the same time. I get excited over anything that is True Blood so I immediately asked her where she took that photo with Stephen. She told me that the show was filming in L.A. for a few days but by the time I found out about it they were on their last day....argh!!! Ok, well good thing tomorrow was my day off so I made it a point to go to the Millennium Biltmore Hotel on Grand Ave.

May 19, 2011 was the last day to film this episode at this location so I expected there to be a lot of fans there. I was so wrong because when I got there I found out from security that we were not even allowed in the building if I was there for a photo op or autograph. Apparently a crazed trubie bum rushed Anna and scared her. So yes, they tried to kick me out. I told them that I was by myself and that I was just there to see them, not necessarily get a picture or autograph. Yes I lied, haha. I so wanted a photo op with any members of the cast. I was told that Anna, Stephen and possibly Alex would be there so I walked out trying to look inconspicuous. I even spoke with the hotel coordinator, told him I was harmless and asked if I could stick around. He said if I stayed in the hotel's bar, the security cannot kick me out because I was a hotel guest. So needless to say that is exactly what I ended up doing. The coordinator even gave me a tip that Anna was in the women's restroom in the hallway, so I quickly snuck over there. I of course acted as if I was staying at the hotel, not busting out out my camera, but hid my little pocket fuji film camera in my bra. As soon as I saw her I acted so surprised. I said,"Hi Anna, do you remember me? I met you last year, its me Leilani....you guys are filming here at this hotel, I didn't even know?" Then she actually gave me a hug. I asked her if she could take a picture with me because last year I wasn't able to at Comic Con and then that's when I blew my cover. Well needless to say she said the photo would have to wait because she was working, and her assistant was trying to place a hidden microphone in her clothing. So of course I said yes later would be fine, but deep down felt disappointed that she could let me, a true "True Blood" fan down.

I was at the bar waiting for my photo op drinking refills of iced tea from 1pm -9pm, and once in awhile walking around to stretch, and use the bathroom every hour due to the tea. I would speak with the hotel's coordinator and bar manager to keep busy, whilst they kept encouraging me to ask them each time Stephen and Anna walked by to stop them for a photo. They seemed like they were in such a rush so I left them alone. Seriously I was getting a little frustrated because I could see them every now and then but couldn't get the courage to walk over to them. Finally I did walk over to Stephen later that night, but he was carrying a load of luggage over both shoulders and both hands and I felt awkward to ask him to take a picture with him. Yah, not very tactful so I just told him hello and he said hello back and that was it. The coordinator gave me a tip that Alex was in the bathroom in the same hallway I found Anna, so I waited for him to come out of the bathroom only to be disappointed once again because it was just his double. He was pretty hot and very tall himself, but he wasn't Alex and I desperately wanted that photo with him. I told the coordinator and he said he couldn't tell them apart because he didn't watch the show.

So yes I waited 8 hours and still nothing and I had an hour and a half drive home ahead of me and had to get up at 3am for work. It wasn't a total waste of day, at least I got a hug from Anna and a "hello" from Stephen, haha. Better luck next time.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.