Entertainment Weekly Covers Magic Mike

Open the windows it's about to get steamy in here. EW is trying their damnedest to make me lose my mind. So in addition to the super hawt trailer, which is here, EW has release some very yummy pictures.

One cast member that is noticeably absent is Alex Pettyfer, not that I really care since there are some very wet pictures of Matthew McConaughey, Channing Tatum and my personal favorites Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello.

On May 25th the Magic Mike filled edition of EW hits shelves. I know I'll be getting my copy, will you be picking up one?

If you've been living under a rock and didn't know Magic Mike is inspired by Tatum's experiences working as a stripper before his acting career took off. Tatum plays the mentor to Pettyfer's character, a performer in the troupe.

Magic Mike hits theaters June 29,2012!















0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.