Seventh Son Signing at San Diego Comic Con

Legendary is one of my favorite stops during Comic Con, they put out some pretty fantastic movies. Not only did have the costume displays from Pacific Rim, which happened to be one of my favorite summer movies, they also had one for Seventh Son.

I’d just recently seen a teaser for it, and I was hooked. And the fact that they were bringing Jeff Bridges alone made it a not to be missed signing. I got lucky and got my signing ticket on preview night, but I could not wait for it to start. Legendary is very efficient with their signings, and surprise surprise the people working the lines actually know what they’re doing and what’s going on.

Director Sergei Bodrov and stars Jeff Bridges, Ben Barnes, Antje Traue and Kit Harington were on hand to sign autographs for their adaptation of the book The Spook's Apprentice by Joseph Delaney.

The cast were signing small 5x7 postcards of themselves from the movie. These are beautiful. Sergei Bodrov of course does not have his own, but let me choose one. After some deliberation I got had him sign the Ben Barnes on, with the plan to have everyone sign that one. He was very nice and pleased to hear that I thought his movie was visually stunning and I was very excited to see it.

Jeff Bridges was his normal down to earth self. The funny part about seeing Jeff was the reaction of the person with me. I took one of our photographers, Brad, with me, and although he heard myself and  another of our blog members talking about this signing, he said that it just didn’t click until he was in front of Jeff Bridges. He fairly gushed in front of Jeff, and could barely form words.

Next up was Ben Barnes, who was dashing and funny. Kit Harrington was fairly quiet, and Antje Traue was absolutely stunning. And here is where the story gets embarrassing.

The girl behind Brad had a sign that said “Here for Kit,” and the one with Jeff Bridges was taking way too long leaving Ben all alone. Ben joked that he didn’t have any “Here for Ben” fans, so I interjected that I was here for him, which Kit gave me a shocked face. I told him I was there for him the day with the Game of Thrones stuff, and so it was only fair to be here for Ben today, which he replied with a “I suppose so.”

I asked Ben if I could take a picture with him, which is technically a no-no, but Ben was happy to comply telling me to “Get in here.” I leaned across the table and didn’t take into account they had drinking glasses there, and well, my boob went into his glass. Yes you read that right. And shocked I said “Oh my god my boob went in your cup.” Laughing he said “I can’t believe you just said that,” but I pointed out that it had gone into his cup. He said it was the best con momento that he’d ever gotten, and gave me a hug for it. Hey, one semi wet tank top is no big deal when you get a hug from Prince Caspian right?

In shame, I moved onto Kit asking for a picture as well. He said “I guess I can do that even though you’re not here for me today.” I move Kit’s cup aside, so as to not repeat history, lean in for a picture, and Ben says “And now your breasts have cupped my bottle.” Yeah, so the embarrassment just keeps coming. Ben is delighted, I’m red faced and I ask him “ Are there any other articles you’d like me to molester while I’m here.” He says “I could find a few things.”

I get a quick picture from Antje, being extra careful to not put my breasts on any of her things before I leave the booth with my head down in shame.

Apparently you can’t take me places where Ben Barnes is. And apparently I make an impression. I saw Jeff Bridges later in the day and he remarked that he was glad to see “I’d dried out.” Yeah, me too.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.