R.I.P.D. City of the Damned #1 Preview

Have you seen the new R.I.P.D. comic book from Dark Horse? I've got a preview, and it's going to be Epic!

WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?

Well - R.I.P.D. is in fact, the next summer blockbuster film from Dark Horse Entertainment, based directly on the first Dark Horse Comics series from the early aughts.  

I)  R.I.P.D. is going to star Jeff Bridges, Ryan Reynolds and yes, Kevin Bacon.
II) R.I.P.D. is going to be released the week following Comic-Con, July 2013
III)  R.I.P.D (or Rest In Peace Department) is a ghostly buddy cop story that's as funny as it is scary.
IV) Peter Lenkov (Hawaii Five-O, Demolition Man) created the series and that's pretty rad.

Check out 6 pages of the first issue!

R.I.P.D. City of the Damned #1 is on sale November 28th.


R.I.P.D.: CITY OF THE DAMNED #1

Roy Pulsipher and Nick Walker are dead, but that doesn’t mean their time in law enforcement is over. Both Roy and Nick are officers in the Rest in Peace Department, sworn to serve the Almighty and protect the living from evil’s foul corruption. Their current case has them chasing a ghostly fanatic determined to undo all of creation—a threat with very personal connections to Roy’s past, stretching back a hundred years into a weird, Wild West and Roy’s first day on the job. It’s a twisted history that Nick is only starting to uncover, and one that could have him reconsidering ever joining the R.I.P.D.!

* Prequel to the upcoming feature film starring Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges!

Cowboys versus demons in the Wild West!

* The return of the hit series by Peter M. Lenkov (HawaiiFive-O, Demolition Man).

* Written by Jeremy Barlow (Dethklok) and drawn by Tony Parker (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?)

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/21-229/R-I-P-D-City-of-the-Damned-1







0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.