Hunger Games Contest

Alright kiddies, its been too long since we've run a contest, and I'm all hyped up on Christmas spirit and baked goods, so there's no time like the present! I'm really excited about this contest, because well...I'm really excited about this movie. Okay, maybe that's the sugar talking, but I'm going with it, very excited.

Well a recent reorganization of San Diego Comic Con swag uncovered not one, but two hunger games posters and a mocking jay pin. And since these little treasures have been shut away, I thought, you know, I think I'll give them away to new homes. So there will be two (2) prizes.










Prize #1 will be a poster and a mocking jay pin. Prize #2 will just be a poster.

To Enter: Just two simple steps:

(1) Make sure you follow us here at Muse Led. It's quick and easy, and if you haven't already done it, what are you waiting for? We don't sell your address or spam you. In fact I don't send you anything unless you win and you tell me where to send the stuff!

(2) Leave me a comment. If you don't leave a comment I'm going to just assume that you like us and are not being bribed by swag.

And if you want to up your chances of winning, you know you do, if you post about this contest somewhere else and you tell us about it in the comment section you'll get a bonus entry! Don't forget to include the link in your post so we can validate your entry. Limit one per site, so you can't post a million times on facebook or twitter and have each count as an extra entry!

If you like us on facebook you get two bonus entries! But again let me know in the comments, or I won't even know to look for those bonus entries.

Rules: All entries must be in by friday, January 6th 2011 at 11:58 pm PST. This contest is only open to blog followers. All entries are validated against follower list. Entries by non-followers will be disqualified. Contest is open worldwide. Winner will be chosen randomly from valid entries and will be posted here, on the MuseLedBlog facebook page as well on twitter. So don't forget to check back, if I have not received notice from winner within 7 days I will announce a new winner. Void where prohibited.

7 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to own the pin myself, thanks for an awesome giveaway! I'm a new follower via GFC (Jasmine1485), I only discovered The Hunger Games in the past month or so, although I'd heard lots of people talking about it before then.

    kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted about it here:

    http://twitter.com/#!/NTFancy/status/151631916578246656

    kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower and I'm sooooo excited for this movie. Thank you so much for this contest! I missed out on the pin during comic con.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome!!! I've been following since my cousin, Sweetleilani69, mentioned you're blog yo me. I was so bummed when they ran out of pins at SDCC!! I loved the books...Now, I'm really excited about the movie!!! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear me... *stares at posters and pin* *imagines poster on my wall* sooooo pretty! I am a HUGE fan of The Hunger Games so I really really really hope I will win a poster. It will fit perfectly on my wall where I just happen to have this space...

    +1 New GFC follower: cherry^^
    +1 Facebook post: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=242176212520666&id=100001848671655
    +1 twitter post: https://twitter.com/cherrypie367/status/152191081767903232 also following on twitter @cherrypie367
    +1 posted on Tumblr not too sure how you link this thing... http://www.tumblr.com/blog/vivianmah
    +2 liked on Facebook as Cherry Pie <-- yeah... Fake name....
    Total: 6

    Thanks so much for this AWESOME giveaway!!!

    Vivian M
    vivianmah8(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good article, provide good information for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for this contest! Thank you for offering it!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.