21 Jump Street releases trailer


The new 21 Jump Street just put out a poster and trailer and both are here!

The new 21 Jump Street features characters Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum)…two guys who join the police force’s secret Jump Street unit and use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school.

The eager rookies trade in their guns and badges for backpacks and risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring while having to deal with all of the teenage issues they thought they left back in high school just a few years earlier.

21 Jump Street hits theaters March 16, 2012

1 comment:

  1. This movie engages all the teenagers I know. I hope I will see it here in Argentina since I´m spending my vacation in the apartment for rent in buenos aires I got from home and I want to go with my family to the cinema. I heard that the one that is in the Abasto Shopping Mall is huge!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.