FO&O, Robin Bengtsson, Krista Siegfrids, Anton Hagman, Jasmine Kara Post-Melodifestivalen Dress-Rehearsal Interviews


Following the first public dress rehearsal, we caught up with some this week's Melodifestivalen competitors to track their progress of putting on their entries, the audience response, and more!

FO&O's "Gotta Thing About You" makes use of a platform on which the boys climb on before it rises up and shoots out a large display of sparks. "We have to be fast because the pyrotechnics, we have to be up in the air at a safe distance so they don't burn people. So we're a bit in a hurry to fix all the safety stuff, we have three new microphones that we pick up," says Felix. "We literally got like five seconds to make everything happen," adds Omar.

Robin Bengtsson was pleased to have another rehearsal to ensure things will run smooth with his highly technical performance on the night of the show. "It felt like everything was in place. I haven't watched it so I don't know about the dancers but I think I did my part."

Krista Siegfrieds was feeling confident following her public dress rehearsal and spoke highly about the effects of her performance and how she wants them to work precisely to enhance her show. "They said before the rehearsal they had some issues with my technical effects. The song needs these effects because it's really cool and I feel like it lifts the show."

Anton Hagman's pre-show video displayed his love of the Star Wars franchise, even having gotten two tattoos related to it, one on his inner wrist and the other on his chest. "I just fell in love with Star Wars the first time I saw it. It's me and my dad's thing to watch Star Wars together."

Jasmine Kara suffered a technical glitch during her performance when the music for her song cut off in the middle of her show. She was however, permitted to do it again from the beginning to ensure a full run-through. "I was like 'Yes! I get to do it again!' It was really fun. Even if it happens tomorrow, I would still be happy. Honestly, every little second I can be on this stage and see this many people and reach out with my music, I'm so happy."

Watch all our post-dress-rehearsal interviews with the FO&O, Robin Bengtsson, Krista Siegfrids, Anton Hagman, and Jasmine Kara here:

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.