Comic Con Day 4: Supernatural and the wrap up

The fourth and final day of Comic Con is here. And that means its Supernatural time! But also the last day of the show which is both a godsend (because I'm a little exhausted) and sad (because I'm going to miss the chaos). Smallville came out first, but they weren't signing autographs, which seemed like a big tease since not only was it Tom Welling's first appearance, but they'd also announced it was the final season.

The lovely Erica Durance and Cassidy Freeman accompanied him.





Signing for the day for Supernatural was: Ben Edlund, Misha Collins, Sera Gamble, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Eric Kripke, and Jim Beaver.

The actual lineup for signing went much smoother, than previous days.





But there was less time to chat with the stars during the signing.
I had a short chat with Misha. He was at the Syfy/EW party, but he didn't do any fan pictures. He said he was told that he couldn't by his handlers, and when he saw Jensen with us, it was too late, he was already through the doors, and they wouldn't let him back out. Sounds like a conspiracy to me!

Jensen remembered me from the day before, and I proceeded to knock the few things on the signing table over. Because I'm graceful and cool under pressure. After knocking over his name plate for the third time, he teased, "Maybe you should just take it." Me: "Maybe I will." Him: "Do you want it?" Me: "Can I have it?" Him: "Sure I don't know what we're suppose to do with them." So I proceeded to collect them down the line, with a simple "Can I have yours, Jensen gave me his."

Supernatural wasn't the only ones signing that day. So was Glee over at the Fox booth. The signing featured: Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, Jenna Ushowitz, Naya Rivera, and Heather Morris.


After snapping a few pictures I ran upstairs to catch the end of the Phineas and Ferb signing, and just made it into Kick Buttowski to close the show. I'm not sure what I was expecting from the the Kick Buttowski panel but they were a very funny bunch. They shared a little about what's to come, we got a glimpse of some new characters, how Kendall just may be Kick's soul mate, and how the creator Sandro Corsaro pulls many of the characters from his own life, like the character Brad is based off a friend's older brother who actually uses the word dillweed religiously. My daughter absolutely adores the cartoon, and both Charlie Schlatter who voices Kick (and the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee) and Matt Jones who voices Gunther were nice enough to record a little shout out for her to listen to when I got home. Thanks for a great time Comic Con, see you next year. XOXO If you're dying to see more pictures check out our Flickr album!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Something to Muse About and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.